210412

11:50 AM Adrian.C 1 Comments

It's 9.00pm now and I suddenly feel like blogging and I am going to blog about a lil' something about fashion that I LOVE ! Ever since I was in Form 4, I started to like fashion maybe because of my cousin, SheeYong. She taught me all we have to know about fashion. What to wear and how work the outfit out ! So I started observing every girl's outfit (Not in a pervert way like Vincent Low) when I'm at the shopping malls or even on the streets. Recently, I found out that I love to see girls wearing aztec prints or animal prints and of course, TopShop's newest collection which is the Egyptian inspired prints because it's a HOT digity HOT item that every girl must have in their closet ! So I did a lil research bout it and I Google out a few photos to show em to you guys ! :) Well all these type of prints may make you girls look more slimmer due to the optical illusion that we have. So, if you have read this post, please dress up according to your own style and be more daring to try on something special. Dont wear safe ! :)

TopShop's Tiger print sweater
Miss Selfridge's V Mesh Bodycon Dress
TopShop SS12 Egyptian Inspired Prints
TopShop SS12 Egyptian Inspired Print.
Aztec printed bodycon dress.





Pictures resources from:

1 comment: