Blue Hair Don't Care!

10:00 AM Adrian.C 0 Comments

As most of my friends know, I have changed my hair color numerous times and still counting! From black till blonde, and now till crazy colors! I've tried all the colors that is on the colour wheel! From time to time, I'm starting to get bored of crazy color hairs because there is not a single color I haven't tried. My dad is always complaining about me dying my hair very often and at one point, he gave up complaining about it that much. Lol

So recently, I approached The Met Salon KL which is located at Park Royal Hotel Kuala Lumpur. The reason why I approach them is because my boss and SweetEe did their hair there and I freaking love their hair color very much! 

So I made an appointment with them and upon consultation, I just tell them that they can go as crazy as they want and I DO NOT MIND HAVING CRAZY COLOR HAIR! Why have boring hair when you can have colorful hair. Right? So we've decided to bleach my hair and dye it BLUE and GREEN in a zig zag pattern.
 Hair bleaching Version 1.0 and 2.0. I think we can go for another round of bleaching tho!


The coloring process. The part covered with foil is green! The rest will be colored blue!

The color outcome was good but not really what I had in vision. Because I wanted super attention seeking hair color! Hahaha But anyway, I really like the color more and more each day because the color is starting to fade off quite a lot!

And recently, I have an obsession for DIY manicure too! Lol

Who doesn't like CHEAP and CHIO nails? Right? Hahah

xx

0 comments: