StyloFatso Invades Bangkok.

10:30 AM Adrian.C 0 Comments

Hello loves. I'm pretty sure that most of my friends and social media followers know that I just flew to Bangkok for a short trip before my new semester started off. It was quite a spontaneous trip with my cousins because there is this one fine day when we were being a kehpoh(busybody) on Malindo's website, we saw that the air tickets were freakingly cheap so we seal the deal immediately! LOL
And on that day itself we booked our hotels from Agoda.com because they were having great deals and discounts as well! We stayed at our favorite hotel, KC Place which is allocated in Pratunam but there's a mishap. Mana tau they have a sister hotel at Srinakarin which is near to the Survanabhumi Airport. I've accidentally booked the wrong one and shit just got real. But luckily the KC Place Srinakarin is not as dodgy as we thought it was. It turned out to be better than the one in Pratunam!


Have you seen the un-glam side of me? This is not the worst yet leh..HAHAHAHA

It was my first time flying with Malindo Air and to be honest, I was quite scared la despite seeing a few suspicious looking guy that looks like they were going to hijack the plane! LOL I'm thinking too much. But the overall experience was so good! The leg space is so wide and they have FREE inflight entertainment also leh! Ya I'm very kiasu because I ain't gonna pay for inflight entertainment! :P

Did my nails before I fly off to Thailand. But at the end I removed it because we went for manicure at Platinum Mall because it's so CHEAPPPPPP to do your nails in Bangkok!

 Medium Rare Grilled Beef 8/10!
 Thailand style hotpot! 9/10 because the broth is so good!
We always consider ourselves lucky because we have an uncle working and living in Bangkok! He picked us up at the airport and went for dinner! I always have a special place in my stomach for Thai food because Thai food is the BEST! So much flavour and texture!

 Chang beer and chilling session at the Train Market
 Budak un-glam V1.0
Budak un-glam V2.0

We checked in to our hotel and went out to explore this new place called Srinakarin. Apparently, they have this Train Market that opens from 5pm - 1am! What's most interesting is that the clothes and accessories and whatever things that they were selling there is INSANELY CHEAP I can 200% assure all of you!

After dinner, we took a cab and went to our hotel. It was about 30 minutes car ride and half way through it, my cousin asked the cab driver for "Hong Nam" aka TOILET when we were in the middle of a traffic jam. -.- Luckily the cab driver managed to get her to the "Hong Nam" or else she gotta do her business either when we reaches the hotel or just do it in the cab as it! LOL

There's still a lot more I have to blog about. Can't fit everything in one post or else I will be serving sardines in a can! Till next time.

xx

0 comments: