let's get started :)

3:34 PM Adrian.C 0 Comments

It's been awhile since i stopped blogging...and now, I am back on the track again because someone asked me: "Why you're not blogging anymore? I'm so into your blog because you don't talk about crappy things or stuff about idols." and i was like "Umm...i thought that no one reads my blog i so i decided to stop blogging." and he was like "You should blog you know. It's fun to read your blog" and i was like "hee..  someone is reading my blog" :)

well well well...years passed by and now,I'm in form 5 which is like a living hell for me..first term exam has passed by and now I'm getting my results which gave me a shock ! Damn ! I passed my Biology test which has never been seen before.But, I do failed 4 subjects :( I did study a lot but you know, I was always sitting down infront of the computer 24/7 even during exam :)

Let's forget about school which sucks badly. I went to Sg.Wang that day and guess what? I shop till i dropped :) I went there with my beloved cousin sheeeeee yong. I brought 400bucks and used up every single penny D: but i bought many CHIO stuff :) Let's list down what I've bought ♥ 
  
   - A pair of oxford inspired shoe
   - A leather bag which is damn VINTAGE 
   - 7 T-Shirts from Giordano 
   - A Fedora which is awefully CHIO 
   
These few things is so costly ! But it is worth it because I have not been so happy shopping in my life :) But sadly that feii chii was not able to join us coz she has Cheer Camp that day. Next time we must go out together ! Must go sapu 99... :)

well,that's all for know :) 

  tata.
 xoxo 


the times we used to be T.O.G.E.T.H.E.R  

    
 

0 comments: