EXAM RESULTS !!

6:57 PM Adrian.C 0 Comments

Exam finish liao la~Exam papers are returned back ady la...guess what? I failed 4 [FOUR] subjects ar!! T.T
OMG ! I can't believe it loh ! Haizz..Nvm ! I'll do much more better in the Mid Year Exam ! I wont fail and I will prove to my Sejarah teacher that I will PASS ! Don't look down on me~I don't want to study only....If I study hor, Diamond ppl all sure GG.com :)
  
MY RESULTS SUCKS !
     
English- (to be known soon)
Malay-53%
Add.Maths-14%
Maths-44%
Chemistry-33%
Physics-32%
Biology-41%
Sejarah-29%
Moral-57%

But hor,one of my crazy friend got 100% freaking marks for her ADD MATHS Paper 2 ! I'm like wathurfark?! 100?!! FML ! Picture means a thousand words :
   
Lim Kah Yan ! 5 Diamond !
         
 
BRAVO Kah Yan !
BRAVO !

If this is my result,I sure die..I mean like how the hell she could get such high marks?!
OMG !!! Here's the link to her FB Kah Yan ♥ 
Leng lui + good in studies ! Her boyfriend should be proud to have such a GIRLFRIEND ! :)
that's all for now :)
TATA
xoxo

0 comments: