Day Off ♥

2:51 PM Adrian.C 0 Comments

Day off for me today as today was Ching Ming festival.♥ This is my favourite festival because we get to gather around and the most important thing is that I may eat what i want :) It's like a picnic.I snapped a picture of something very special that have blown me away.Ahaha.Look at this picture and please comment :)

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
-Tada ! here it is ! LV bag for my deceased grandparents :) -
the weather today was not that HOT compared to the other day when I went for Ching Ming at my mother's side.That day was so HOT that i might melt.Ahaha...Due to the hot weather,a bowl of snowflakes may make me happy twice :)


-yum yum! snowflakes from 100Yen  -
this is a green tea flavoured snowflakes :) suitable for a hot and sunny day :)




0 comments: