Year of The Ram.

1:35 PM Adrian.C 2 Comments

GONG HEI FATFATFATFAT CHOI EVERYONE!
Well I'm kinda late to say that but because I'm doing a blogpost for Chinese New Year, so I can still say that right? Hahah

Year 2015 is the year of the Ram and nothing beats Chinese New Year with all the foods and drinks that I would so wallop all day everyday! And also the ang pows that I will be receiving. YASSSSSS Visiting relatives, snacking sinful CNY bites and goodies, having family reunion dinner almost everyday and also playing firecrackers, all of them are listed in the annual CNY activity bucket list.
 50 Shades of Ang Pow as quoted by Wendy Zagorski.
 We gamble once a year during CNY but when we gamble, we gamble hard all day all night long! LOL
Fireworks everywhere like World War III is happening wtf

 Every year, my dad's side will have prayer on the 8th day of CNY and the amount of food that we will be having is OUTRAGEOUS. How can you not LOVE roasted porkkkkkk?
 Mum's side partially family portrait. Yes, PARTIALLY only.

 Me and the KinkyBlueFairy Team doing a photo shoot for our CNY greeting cards. Aren't we adorable?!

Me and a few of my cousins went for our annual Lou Sang at Sushi Zanmai. Lena was supposed to join us but she got stuck at work.
Selfies with my cousins and some of the Lao Zha Bor (Aunties). Lol
Left : OOTD for CNY day 1
Top : Asos // Bottom : H&M // Sunnies : Topman // Bag : Goyard St Louis // Sandals : Birkenstock

Right : OOTD for CNY day 2
Top : Asos // Jeans : Thrift // Bag : Chanel Boy // Sunnies : Burberry // Sneakers : New Balance

2 comments:

  1. Ehh, how come I cannot click your "Contact" or "About" pages uh? Yang kat atas tu..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have go through it and did some changes. Try it again? :)

      Delete