In My Mind.

7:42 PM Adrian.C 0 Comments

Hello peepo ! I have time to blog today ! LOLLOL So, today I am going to blog about my first assignment for Principles of Design. Well, Mr.Sean wants us to create a 3D final product for his class and apply what he has taught us about during his lecture. Well basically, we can do whatever we like and YES, I have decided to make a dress for this assignment ! Woot ! So nervous :) So I showed Mr.Sean my design and he liked it :) I am going to make an asymmetrical hem dress for this assignment because asymmetrical hem dress is a MUST HAVE ITEM in a girl's closet ! So  I Googled out some pictures as references and I did my sketching on my Idea Journal. I am so eager to finish the dress and present it ! :) These are a few photos that I pick out from Google.





By the way, flatform sandals are also in fashion this summer ! I am planning to get something like Wingtip Sneakers with a 5-8cm platform because I wanna be TALLER ! LOLLOL
JingEr is also planning to get a flatform sandals too..OWH MY GAWD ! We do share the same taste to fashion. Too bad we're not in Parsons School of Design or fashion industry. *What a waste*
I really did thought of changing my course from Interior Architecture to Fashion Design because Taylor's University is offering Fashion Design next year. What a coincidence -.-
Gahh..forget about the changing courses stuff. Let me show you picture of the flatform sandals that I've been nagging around just now :)

Flatform Shoes are LOVE !

I think JingEr is getting something like this because I think that both of them are so NAICE !
I want to get something like this pattern which is called the wingtip shoe but I want it with platform. I might be customizing it from a shoe maker shop @ Sg.Wang. :)
Definitely customizing something like this but with nicer platforms and I want it in BLACK & WHITE !
I think that's all I can blog about for this post. Hear from me soon ! :) Tata. Adrian.C xx

0 comments: