Crazy Costume Week.

10:21 PM Adrian.C 0 Comments

Hey you all ! It' has been a great week for me ! As you can see, my blog title is about Crazy Costume Week and yes, IT WAS A SUPER CRAZY COSTUME WEEK ! The Human Communication students are asked to design and create their own crazy design costume for today and all item used to create their costume have to be recycled items. Everyone has their own idea and all their costumes are fantabulously done ! :) I am not a Human Com student but Miss Natasha allowed us (the non human com students) to join them ! I had so much fun joining them as they are supposed to parade through the whole campus ! So I became their photographer and started snapping photos of them ! :)

Jessica, Namira, Shereen, Vanessa :)

Suet Ying, Kate, Oliver, Elyca :) 

Human Com students :)

Awesome costume ! :)

Cranky and Snazzy Namira ;)

Videographer, Eva :)

Fallen angel, JiaXin :)


Well I have to edit all the pictures because there is loads of photos snapped during the parade. I couldn't upload all to my blog so I just picked out a few that I like the most and upload it to my blog :) Do visit my profile for more pictures :) The Human Com students are going for rock climbing next Monday. I am joining them, again, as a photographer :) Hope to snap more snazzy pictures on that day :) That's all for this post. Tata :)
                                                              

Adrian.C xx

0 comments: