Strong faith, strong soul.

3:26 PM Adrian.C 0 Comments

Many people do blog, but not everyone blog with inspirations. For this blog post, I am going to blog about a guy named Victor, who is a born Indonesian Chinese and currently studying in Mass Communication at Taylor's Lakeside Campus. He gave me inspirations about life and so I've decided to blog about it.

Victor is a homosexual guy and yet, he is proud to be who he truly is. He gave me inspirations to blog about being who you is and not to what the society thinks who you need to be ! Being gay is not wrong. Why does some people out there can look down on gay people? I am not trying to ask all the human being on earth to turn gay and lesbian. I am just curious why does society thinks that being gay is a guilt? Although I, myself is not gay, but I don't look down on other people being gay or lesbian. I dont look down or tease them because they did not choose to be gay or lesbian. They are born this way. They cant blame God for making them like this. Everything God created has his own reasons. Maybe life will be too boring if God did not create homosexual human beings. To Victor, I know that there is many rumours and teasing out there in the world but please bare in mind that "What doesn't kill you makes you stronger" and you are "Born This Way." Be proud of who you really are and be what you want. Don't give a damn fuck to those critics that look down on you because you are worth living on this earth as God's greatest creation. You are no more my idol nor my friend, you are my family, my brother from another mother. We are all relatively families because we are no different. We are living on the same earth and having the same blood color.


All about Victor:








A documentary about Victor, himself.                                       


  


"Never Stop Loving yourself."

             
                       "Be who you truly is."




 "Wear impossibly high heels"
"Strong mind and soul"
"Love gives hope."  

0 comments: