060512

9:35 AM Adrian.C 0 Comments

Hello peepos ! Well as you all know, I have not been updating my blog lately. Not because I am lazy. It's because I dont have the time to blog since college started off. :( Although college is FUN, but there's a lot of assignment to be done and there are so many classes to attend. The worst part is the 8am class. Urghh ! So recently, we were asked to do a warrior concept outfit for our Creative Thinking Class. Well I've got the idea of my costume already and I am a spearman ! Woot ! :) Pictures will be up soon enough when my costume is done :) For Principles of Design, we are ask to do something 3D and apply what we understand about design into the product we are going to make. So since I love fashion, I am doing 2 dresses for this presentation. Whao ! I can SEW man. Dont play play with me ! LOLLOL So I might be doing fishtail dress *which is so HOT for summer* and apply the understanding of color and shapes into it :) Cool right? Well, I gotta do my sketching now and upload my sketches soon ! By the way, I joined photography class and last Wednesday, we went to an Orchid Park for photography session :) I snap quite a few photos and I am showing you the ones that I love the most.








That's all for this post. :) Well I hope my photography skill can be accepted :) Tata. 
Adrian.C xx

0 comments: