My Future.

9:56 PM Adrian.C 0 Comments

Hello peepos ! Adrian.C is here to blog about my future. Okay, I enrolled myself for a year in foundation in design and next on for Degree for Interior Architecture. Well, I have been always wanting to go for culinary but I am afraid of the dish washing part when I have to start off from if I wanna go for culinary. And so, I gave up my plan for culinary and decided to go for Interior Architecture. And I choose IA is because it sounded just oh-so-professional. LOLLOL But I also have the interest to sketch and draw la. Dont ask me why i dont go for Fashion Designing because I think that I dont have the interest to sketch human with clothes on. I only prefer shopping and YES, not sketching clothes. Back to the topic, I've sign up for my course at Taylor's University College Lakeside Campus. I'm so freaking glad to know that students from out town such as Rawang, Batang Kali or even Wangsa Maju have the privilege to get a RM4,000 cash rebate. How cool huh? And, I even get a RM200 rebate for early birds promotion. Well, I've heard that this college have lot of fashionistas and I cant wait to meet them ! Hopefully the peepos there are not that cocky and arrogant ! College is starting tomorrow and I cant wait to be at college ! That's all I am blogging for today ! Hear from me soon ! I will have loads of pictures from my college and my daily life ! Here are some pictures of my college and peepos from Taylor's.


Taylor's University College.

This Fashionista is from Taylor's.
(Picture from Topshop Malaysia)

0 comments: