Topshop/Topman Spring Summer 2012 Catwalk Preview.

3:25 PM Adrian.C 0 Comments

Hi peepos ! It's time to blog about this fabulous event of the year ! I was strolling through Chuckei's Blog and i saw her newest post about winning a pair of free tickets to Topshop/Topman Spring Summer 2012 Catwalk Preview and she just need us to send er which is our favorite New Gen Tees Collection and just tell her why you like the design so much. So I've decided to sent her my participation mail and I hope that she will read my mail. On Wednesday morning when i open my mail box, I noticed that Chuckei replied my mail and she picked me as one of the lucky one and I won the two passes to this exclusive catwalk preview ! Thank you Chuckei for choosing me ! :) I have taken several photos from this event ! Let the pictures do the talking :)




Getting something to munch before le show starts.

Emmy's Salmon Salad.

My choice of le day, Caribbean Sandwich.



Me and my sis :)


Thank You Chuckei.
With OneFM DJ, Nicholas.
















Topman Goodies Bag !

Thank you Chuckei for the tickets and Thank you Topman for having this fabulous event of the year ! :)

P/S: Sorry for the blurry pictures !
xoxo Adrian.C




0 comments: