190412

9:56 PM Adrian.C 0 Comments



 Hi peepos ! I finally managed to spare out some time for me to blog ! It's the third week of college and I felt like dying already. Not because of the assignment or homework. It's because i gotta wake up at 5am in the morning for THREE days which is Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday ! My class starts at 8am for the three days. So I'll be leaving my house at 5.30am in the morning because Taylor's aint near to where I'm staying. But I really do enjoy college because I get to meet new friends and I get to do what I love the most, which is drawing :) For this week, we have an exercise which is to make a concept doll for our creative thinking class. So me and JingEr thought of something fancy and we did a pretty good presentation :) Here's what we did :)


MRS.CONFUSING.
 
The sketching and the bunny (:

Cute right? :)

And for today, we got an assignment which I really like because we are asked to imagine ourself as groups of:
1. Superheroes
2. Wizard/Mages
3. Warriors
And we need to make your costume which represents the qualities of our character, which is actualy the real you ‘in secret’/what you have always meant to be/do.

Cool right? OMGOSH..I think I am going to choose wizard because I have a good feeling about it and I have something pop out in my mind and I think I am going to get great scores for this challenge ! :) Hear from me soon as I will upload the final outcome of me dressed up as a wizard ! :)

Tata ! Adrian.C xx

0 comments: