First Week of College.

12:25 PM Adrian.C 0 Comments

So i started of my college on Monday an let me tell you what, it's totally AWEZOME !! I am really enjoying my new life thou I need to wake up at 5.00am if I have 8am class because I am going to college by train :( But I've recently going to class with JingEr because her dad can fetch us every morning.So, i dont have to wake up so early now and no need to go to college by train :) Taking train to college is awful ! Trust me. How i wish i can drive to class everyday :( hmmm...I took several photo to share with you guys too :)







Spot the Guy in RED..His name is Vic :)


Yummy salad @ Temptations :)






My student ID picture is HORRENDOUS !
And one thing is that my school has lots of restaurants and bakery ! Urghh..i cant resist those temptating food !Especially the food at Temptations and of course, I LOVE MACAROONS !! And i can get them easily @ Taylor's campus :))


  
Nom Nom Nom :)


Irresistible Macaroons !

And I have a confession to make. I am truly a shopaholic. I just cant resist to NOT buy retro glasses and shade (: I LOVE to collect and wear retro shades and glasses because i think that it suits me pretty well :) So, I started buying and collecting retro shades and glasses :)) These are only part of my collections only :) i think I have like 15 glasses and shades? LOLLOL



That's all for this post. Tata. Adrian.C xx


0 comments: