IWEARSIN.COM

10:23 PM Adrian.C 0 Comments

As you can see the title above, I am going to blog about this website which is an online boutique for those female readers of mine. Check out iWearSin for the latest fashion and update your closet through online shopping or blog shopping :) So i was going through Chuckei's blog (like everyday) and i noticed her new post about this Customize application on iWearSin and she is asking us to customize a dress and IF she picked one of our design, she would wear it and we might even get a little surprise !! So what are you fashion lovers waiting for? Go to www.iwearsin.com to customize your own design and show it to Chuckei !

This is my customize design for Chuckei. I really hope that she likes my design and pick me ! :)

That's all for now ! Tata ! Adrian.C xx

0 comments: