Lunch at Prego.

8:23 PM Adrian.C 0 Comments

Hi readers ! I have just finish editing my pictures that I have taken today. So it is a public holiday today and so my "kai ma" brought us to Prego @ The Westin to have a farewell for my cousin brother because he's going to China for a few months. Prego is an Italian Cuisine Restaurant  where you can get a taste of fine dining experience ! All the food is served in a huge portion. So no need to fear that you will get tiny tiny portion of food because as they said, "What you pay is what you get !" :) You will not regret ! I managed to snap a few photo today ! Scroll down to look at my photos :)


CAMWHORE session.






Bread with salsa sauce.

Margheritta Pizza.

Ceasar Salad.


Carbonara Spaghetti.

Aglio Olio.


Mushroom Risotto.

Beef Lasagna.

Almond Ice Cream.

Espresso Ice Cream with cake.

Chef in action #1

Chef in action #2

Group shot #1

   
Group shot #2    






0 comments: