College.

4:35 PM Adrian.C 0 Comments

So Taylor's orientation week was over and next week will be my first time going to college to study ! So EXCITED ! :) So as i said, orientation was very boring except for the club and societies day. They even have an activity called the 'Campus Hunt'. Something like treasure hunting around the campus. My and my friend did not join this Campus Hunt because we thought that it might me super boring as well. So we decided to hunt the campus down ourselves :) We started of to the Mac studio but we failed to locate the Mac Studio. So we went to the library to explore :) Nevertheless to say that Taylor's library is one of the most interesting library I've ever been to ! The library was like freaking humongous ! They have 4 levels just for the library and the best part is there is no lift ! YAY ! I gotta climb the stairs out of no reasons ! My friend did say that we WILL get fit if we go to the library everyday. But how could we get fit and slim down with the The Boardwalk there that has so much of coffee shops like Starbucks and Baskin Robbins there? fml. My money will be donated to these good friend of mine if I do not think wise enough when spending my money. But i think i might get away from these temptations by just not going to the Boardwalk. Smart right? LOL After all,i need to save money so that i can us e the money to go shopping ! :) Hahaha..that is where all my money went. To FASHION WORLD ! :) That's all for this post ! Tata :) Adrian.C xx


Study like a designer.

My loveable companions :)

The next famous designer :)


Taylor's University.


0 comments: