Birthday Galore!

10:00 AM Adrian.C 0 Comments

Well well well, I don't really like January that much because there's THREE January babies in my family! My dad, mumsie and brother shares the same month...Which means the amount of money spent on birthday celebration dinner would be triple the price. But luckily, for being the youngest in the family and still studying, I was excluded from sharing the bill because I am not financially stable! Haha! :P

So this year, we've decided to celebrate the trio's birthday at Grand Hyatt Thirty8 Restaurant in Kuala Lumpur! It was my second time there and boy the food they serve there is beyond mouth watering!

On the left, Clam Chowder. I think I would rate it a 6 out of 10? It's a bit too salty for my liking.
Right, Grilled Tasmanian Salmon Trout. 8 out of 10 because it was cooked till perfection!
I ordered Pappardelle with Wagyu Beef Ragout. My rating for this is 10/10 because the beef literally melts in your mouth! So gooooooood!
Right: Roasted Free Range Chicken with forest mushroom and foie gras stuffing. 7/10 because the meat is a bit dry.
On the left is the Signature Thirty8 Cake and they serve it with caramelized banana ice cream! 9/10
I had a deconstructed cheesecake. It was nice but I prefer more cheesecake chunks! Rating would be 8/10
The birthday trio with the precious little princess!
My niece and my parents! She always bring smile to our faces! <3

Overall the dining experience there never failed me once. Good food, excellent service and breath taking view. What more could I ask for?

xx

0 comments: