Friends?

5:53 PM Adrian.C 1 Comments

Year 2011 has been a blast...not only getting Champion in the Selangor Marching Band Competition, but i had met a few new IDIOT friends from Form 4 :) everything started of because of Perlyn? hhmmm...well someone named YienGam See chatted with me and i found out that why did he know me? I don even know him...and then he made me famous among his friends too...i was like WTF at first and then i only realize that they are quite friendly...and now,they are so friendly until they may use such gesture [oXo] to chat with me..wtf -.- and i also replied their comments with a [ oXo ] too..FML lah weihh...come on..lets see their pictures :D
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
************
**********
*******
*****
***
*
I am here to introduce you the first one, GaMz Mii aka GamMou  :D

Add caption



Perfect Match? huh? :]

Watching something interesting :)
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
**********
********
*****
***
*
coming right up is Ms.Kok aka Thirthyeight Panda.
act cute XD






is this more perfect or GamMou is more perfect? :]

why so sexy? :)
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
***********
*********
*******
*****
***
*

and last but not least,
Mr.Ck Duck aka Vincent Boo.





entrance to his "office"


nerdy type -.-

Memang got one malaysia spirit..look at the umbrella -.-
Wei Hang dai lou :D



PS: These picture are stolen and you guys don have copyright...so pls don sue me T^T

1 comment:

  1. Wow,a whole blogpost dedicated to them?!What about me?!?!
    Ya know who I am right?The one that loves SiWon the most!xD

    ReplyDelete